Re: Archival Mist

I have seen somethging like that advertised, and used to know of a company
that used it, or something like it. They had a regular spray booth set up
with it and a pnuematic sprayer with a hose in a 5 gallon bucket of it. I
want to say the place was called N.E.D.C.C. (New England Document
Conservation Center maybe?) and was someplace in Mass. I toured the place 10
years ago and, if memory serves correctly, they were spraying paper with a
de-acidifier.
Certainly worth looking more into.

B. Graham