Re: Archival Mist

Archival Mist provides an alkaline buffer to neutralize acid in paper.
I use it with clippings and other questionable items for my memory book.
It is expensive. In Canadian dollars, 5.3 ounces cost close to $70.
It is manufactured by :
Preservation Technologies
111 Thomson Park Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066