No Subject

<DIV>Hi list...</DIV>
<DIV>I work for Bauman Rare Books in Philadelphia, PA, a rare book dealer specializing in 15th-20th century antiquarian and first edition books.&nbsp; In their restoration department, I have been working&nbsp;with japanese papers and acrylic paints to do light touch up,build up headcaps and general cosmetic repairs.&nbsp; I am looking for instruction in restoration/refurbishing....from simple repairs to leather re-backing and &nbsp;gold tooling.&nbsp; I have a degree in book arts from the University of the Arts--however, conservation&nbsp;&nbsp;and working in leather are new to me.&nbsp; I am looking for someone who would be interested in traveling to the Philadelphia store to privately instruct me in these processes.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If anyone is interested or who can point me in the right direction, please email me off list at <A href="mailto:sumjelli@hotmail.com">sumjelli@hotmail.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV><U><FONT color=#0000ff></FONT></U>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I would also be interested in any workshops in the PA, &nbsp;NY area--specifically for leather work and gold tooling.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for your suggestions,</DIV>