Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 19 Jun 2001 to 20 Jun 2001 (#2001-164)

> > Are there any artist's book dealers or collectors in Cleveland? How about
> > letterpress shops?

Hi, I'm getting this very late - I just came back from Cleveland.
I've got an installation there that's comprised of a great many of those pesky BSO's - book shaped
objects, and, well, I do consider the entire installation to be a book (argue if you like).
It's at SPACES Gallery, 2220 Superior Viaduct, info at www.spacesgallery.org.
The show title is Land Marks.
There is also William Busta who has a gallery on Detroit Avenue, who does a fair amount with artists'
books, and Zygote Press.  Sorry I don't have contact information for those places, but SPACES will
know who, where and how.
regards,
Melissa Jay Craig
Columbia College Chicago Center for Book and Paper Arts
(born in Cleveland)