Re: Round corners - correction

What an amazing list... thank you so much for the quick responses... I will
read through carefully and do a little R&D. Sorry for not being clear in my
question... I am finding it just as hard to explain as to do..... I have much
respect for those who can write clear instruction.... again thank you.

Keith