Hand Papermaking's Summer Issue

Hello all...

The 15th-anniversary issue of Hand Papermaking magazine is now arriving in
subscribers' mailboxes. Thanks to a successful fundraising drive, the
magazine was printed in full color, inside and out. It's beautiful.

If you begin or renew your subscription soon, I'll send you this special
issue along with the July issue of Hand Papermaking Newsletter. A one-year
subscription is $40 to the U.S., $45 to Canada/Mexico, or $50 elsewhere.
Visa and MasterCard are accepted.

Place your order or request further information by contacting me off the
list.

Thanks for supporting Hand Papermaking!

...tom