Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 30 Aug 2001 to 31 Aug 2001 (#2001-233)

In a message dated 9/1/01 12:08:02 AM, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

Thank you, Richard-
I was concerned about a possible loss of hearing.
Alice Simpson

<<
<From:    Richard Minsky <minsky@MINSKY.COM>
<Subject: Re: MOMA and book arts (reply)

< Louise Neaderland wrote:
>MOMA has a huge and various book arts collection, as well
>as having acquired the entire Franklin Furnace archive. LN

<...Please identify the department that houses the "huge and various book arts
<collection." I will make time next week to go view it!

<I haven't seen or heard of it. I know they have the Louis Stern collection of
<Livres d'Art (books illustrated by famous painters or sculptors), but I am
<unaware of a collection of Book Art (as pertains to this list).