Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 30 Aug 2001 to 31 Aug 2001 (#2001-233)

Michael Brady wrote:
> I was originally intrigued last week when someone opened a thread about a
> distinction between book *art* and book *arts*. That discussion became a
> disputation that became a controversy! Yowza!

I have been interested to read this too.  I like hearing everyone's opinions and attempts to define what they do.
I have my own strong opinions on this myself, and I'd love to join in because i think I might be able to help.
But since I've been smacked down once before for being 'off-topic' here, I've been trying to keep my mouth shut.
I was scolded for greeting another fellow bookbinder/instrument maker in a friendly manner on-list.  But this
current - and it seems to me, rather personal - argument about pinkos and Nixonians flies about unchecked  (or
maybe it will be checked in later digests?  I'm catching up on my reading this morning...)

Robin