Re: Working life of blocking foils

My apologies if this is painfully obvious, but, for what it's worth, I've
come across many rolls of foil in my day that are dry, brittle, or actually
flaking off the roll, and I discard these without a second thought. And I
find it helps to store foils in a cool, dry place. Or the closest I can get
to that in South Florida.

John Cutrone
Red Wagon Press
Lake Worth, Florida USA