Re: Book Art vs. Book Arts

Just to qualify my previous note, in response to off-list communication:

I am not opposed to journalists who write about art. It is an important aspect
of media communications, and it would be great if more writers exposed their
readers to criticism and reviews of book art exhibits.

The intent of my post was to indicate that in the absence of an external
critical eye, we need to assume that role ourselves.

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com