Book Arts Tour of Italy

The Minnesota Center for Book Arts is pleased to host a special event, Food
for Body and Soul: A Book Arts and Fine Dining Tour of Italy for January
11-20, 2002. We invite you to join our small group of travelers as we enjoy
ten days experiencing the historic and culinary treasures of Rome, Florence=
,
Siena and Fabriano.

The tour has been custom designed for book artists and book lovers, and wil=
include the following: an exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at a secret roo=
of the Pantheon; viewing of collections of antique manuscripts and prints,
illuminated chant books and private libraries; a visit to the Uffizi art
museum; a tour of the Paper and Watermark Museum in Fabriano; and a visit t=
a 17th c. style typographer and a medieval-style paper maker.

Spots are still available; reservations are due by October 1, 2001. A full
itinerary and details of the tour can be found on our website
www.mnbookarts.org or by contacting Julia Welles at 612-215-2528,
jwelles@mnbookarts.org.

We hope you=B9ll join us for this unique opportunity to feed the Body and
Soul.