Gary Frost's New Website for Book Art Criticism

Here's a news flash:

You may be interested to know that since the SHARP conference, Gary Frost
<http://futureofthebook.com> is organizing a new website specifically addressing
the need for a critical look at book art, which should debut next year. Craig
Jensen <http://booknotes.weblogs.com>  is also working as an organizer and he
will design and support the site.

This website project is inspired by the Gallery section in Keith Smith's
<http://uweb2.netacc.net/~ksbooks/> new book "Smith's Single Sheet Sewing"--
book 202, volume 4 in the non-adhesive series. The need for more effective
review was also brought out at the SHARP session on book art. Gary is now
working on the site's objectives. In the early stages participation will be by
list serve exchange while the editors attempt to establish a useful forum. There
will also be a rotating gallery of work to exemplify qualities of book art. I am
involved as an editor and enthusiast. We are all doing this as a volunteer
effort because somebody has to do something.

As soon as there is a URL to click on I'll let you know.

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com