OT: New Copyright Bill Heading to DC

This *is* off topic but I would urge you to read this (takes 5
minutes) and consider the possibility that corporate America will
make it a federal crime to use digital information in a way they
don't want you to.

--
     "All my life I wanted to be someone;
   I guess I should have been more specific."

   Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

        Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
              Minneapolis, MN