Re: OT: New Copyright Bill Heading to DC

Beefing up copyright laws for digital content may not just benefit large
corporations, record industry executives, etc. They could also benefit
anyone (even the lowly book artist) who puts content (images of work,
photographs, poetry, design, creative writing, etc.) on the web or in other
electronic forms. And yes, I have to confess, that I'd like to keep people
from using the fruits of my own creative efforts in ways that I don't want
them to.

Katie Harper
Cincinnati, OH

Remember: Book arts will save the world!