owner/user manual for Hiedelberg?

Hi Gang!

I'm a new voice hailing from Otis. Nice to meet you!

I am hoping to find an owner/user manual for a Heidelberg press (don't
yet know specifics, model, etc), or perhaps a published book with
operating instructions. Anyone know the best way to find something like
that?

Thanks!  Libbie Hitt

Otis Lab Press
Otis College of Art & Design