paper

I've had the radio on since yesterday morning, whenever we're home.  Of the
descriptions of these horrible events, the fires, the explosions, the dust,
the falling bodies, they talked about paper.  'There are papers everywhere,'
I hear people say.

I can only picture this in my mind, as we don't have a tv, so I've seen very
few images of the horrors.  I've been thinking about that a lot, 'papers
everywhere'.  Maybe I think about that because it's the only thing I can
imagine.

We, as a group of people on this list, deal with paper in extraordinary
ways, in whatever art form we work in.  It will be a long time before I will
see paper in the same way as before.

Shu-Ju
<http://www.fingerstothebone.com>