Re: Nostradamus predictions are a HOAX

I have a copy of the book called "Millenium" which is a compilation of
Nostradamus' quatrains and their supposed meanings/refferences. I went to my
book as soon as I had a chance and Don is correct in saying that the
information in circulation on the internet is a HOAX. wwIII will begin in
the city of God..That is not a reference to NYC.

I am a new yorker that has relocated to Philadelphia and was deeply deeply
saddened for my home city. All of my immediate family and friends live in
NY..family about 30 minutes north, friends, work in Manhattan. Although
everyone is ok, I am still deeply saddened for those whose family and
friends were caught up in this horrible horrible situation.

I am scared to death for what is to come of all of this as I am sure
everyone is. I do not think it positive or effective to put out such rumors
and hoaxes when we are in such dire times. Even though people need to look
to something for answers, this is not the way to get them. I hope and pray
that whomever is circulating this information will come to understand this
and stop what they are doing.

All we can do is wait.

Rosae.