Re: Hoaxes

I am listening to National Public Radio as I write this. Unfortunately they
are reporting numerous assaults on Muslims throughout the country. I think we
must all advocate peace, forgiveness and understanding during this violent
and vengeful time. Revenge only breeds more revenge and injustice. An entire
religious group is not responsible for the desperate behavior of a few.

Advocate of peace