This Week at The Center for Book Arts

The staff, Board, faculty and members of the Center express their deepest
compassion for our friends and families who have suffered losses in this week's
tragedy.

The reception for the exhibit A TALE OF TWO CITIES that was scheduled for
tomorrow (Friday) evening has been postponed. We hope to have this reception one
week later, Friday September 21, 6-8 pm.

Classes are being held at their normal hours this week and next week. The normal
hours of operation will be maintained as well for artists wishing to use the
workspace. 10 6 Monday thru Friday, 10-4 Saturday.

The exhibit A Tale of Two Cities will be open during these hours, beginning this
Saturday, September 15.

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com