Re: paper & non-paper

In a message dated 9/13/01 5:22:52 PM, susanf@PEER.BERKELEY.EDU writes:

<< I can see someone using some of those papers to create a
work of art/memorial piece. As a collage? Gathered into an
artist's book?  When a tragedy is too large to comprehend,
sometimes it's the little things that touch us. >>

Tonight I worked in my studio painting paper. Though I had no images in mind=
=20
when I began, immediately the images I have been seeing for the last three=20
days began to appear=97the two World Trade Towers exploding and crumbling in=
to=20
dust. It is our gift to be able to express ourselves, even when what we are=20
expressing is horror. Barbara Harman