Fw: take a moment

----- Original Message -----=20
From: David Tharp=20
To: David S Tharp=20
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 10:28 PM
Subject: take a moment

I never send out blanket email---NEVER.  But I got this and thought this =
was a really good idea.  When I heard the boys who work in Blockbuster =
talking about how we should nuke the celebrating people on the West Bank =
it was disturbing. This sounds like a better idea for a start.  Shine =
light on the fear.=20
=20
 Love from our family to yours.

 I hope you and your families and friends are all safe.  This isn't much
but  it's something.

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m. step out your door, stop your car, or step
out of your establishment and light a candle.   We will show the world =
that
humans are strong and united together against terrorism.  Please pass =
this to
everyone on your e-mail list.  We need to reach everyone across the =
United
States quickly.

The message:  WE STAND UNITED - WE WILL NOT TOLERATE TERRORISM.
We need press to cover this-we need the world to see.