Karen Hanmer exhibit opening September 28 - Chicago, IL

Friends, colleagues,

I'm having another exhibit very soon and some of your announcements have
been sent via bulk mail.

I don't know when they will arrive, so here are the details:

Location:  Contemporary Art Workshop
542 W. Grant Place, Chicago
773-472-4004
This is a few blocks southeast of the intersection of Lincoln and
Fullerton

Opening reception:  Friday, September 28, 5:30-9:30 pm

Exhibit:  September 28- October 26, 2001

Normal gallery hours:  Tuesday-Friday, 12:30-5:30 pm

Note:  There are no weekend or evening hours other than the night of the
opening.

I will be exhibiting some of this work again in February, 2002 at
Artemisia Gallery, opening reception Friday, February 1.

I will also be exhibiting in July 2002 at Artemisia in collaboration
with Andrea Polli and Robert Hanmer.

Thank you all for your continued interest and support over the years.

Be well.

Karen

--

Karen Hanmer