Re: Will the real Nostradamus please stand still?

my reply was related to the circulation of the FALSE Nostradamous quotes. I
was just making refference to what was written in the book that I have. I am
sure that all of these things should be left to interpretation as all said
prophecy.

I am no expert on the quatrain's or prohecy of Nostradamous. I just do not
like misinformation. if someone is willing to circulate these quatrain's
they should circulate what they really say. not what they interpret it to
be. It's like quoting anyone. Of course this is also left to speculation
because who is to say that his own quotes (Nostradamus') were not
re-written. I was not wanting to be that specific.

I don't think that we should perpetuate the already frightening state of
this situation with more frightening fuel. if that makes sense.
Rosae