Re: WOID #VI-33. Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid

In a message dated 9/14/01 12:33:09 PM, paul.werner@NYU.EDU writes:

<< . So they looked for people with anger,
without much luck.  >>

The view I am  seeing across the country is not of anger at this point - ABC
seems to be reporting more on the courage and hope of the people despite the
despair all around them.  I am seeing more encouraging words, as far as
people's reactions, then the negative, though they are not downplaying any
feelings of the pain and  despair.
The reports being spoken over and over again is how individuals and our
country are coming together through all of this. Maybe you should switch your
station.
ljc