Re: WOID #VI-33. Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid

" [Note: I have just learned from an unimpeachable source (not Bill
Clinton) that the footage CNN has recently presented of Palestinian
children celebrating the WTC bombing dates from several years back, and
shows celebrations for a national holiday of some sort.]"

Thank you for this. You've lifted one of the heaviest stones from my
heart! I've not been able to erase this particular image from my mind.