Re: WOID #VI-33. Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid

>[Note: I have just learned from an unimpeachable source (not Bill
>Clinton) that the footage CNN has recently presented of Palestinian
>children celebrating the WTC bombing dates from several years back, and
>shows celebrations for a national holiday of some sort.]

Shame on CNN, if your source is right.

Perhaps Paul could ask his unimpeachable source whether the
photographs and reports from the BBC and other world news
organizations about Palestinian celebrations in Nablus and in Lebanon
were similarly manufactured. And the statements by Arafat and others
to minimize such responses as not representative of Palestinian
sentiment as a whole (which I hope is true). And the reports that
Iran and Iraq have officially applauded the attacks.

There may not be anger in some parts of NYC. But the vitriol seeps
through nonetheless.

Victor Caston