Re: WOID #VI-33. Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid

Pars pro toto. For all I know, CNN did cheat on the shots.

I asked about the coverage by other reputable organizations, such as
the BBC, and whether it was all fabricated.

One would draw very different conclusions depending on whether one
news organization, or a group of them, swapped shots; or whether they
were all manipulated.

Victor Caston