Watch that footage

>   It seems the footage actually represents Palestinian children
>   celebrating the invasion of Kuwait, some ten years ago.

This is one of those situations where it seemed very very bad. Now we learn
it just not quite so bad as we thought, but it still is pretty unsavory.
They weren't celebrating their jubilation at the death of Americans, they
were celebrating ehri jubilation at the death of other people in a war
attack.

I'd be furious, too, if my photograph of the joy of people at the death of
one group was mistakenly used to portray their ostensible joy at the death
of another group of people.