Re: Watch that footage

I agree that it is unsavory, whether they were celebrating the invasion of
Kuwait or the horrors of Tuesday, but it was a small group of people,
whatever they were celebrating.  It's a small percentage of the population.
Just like the people here who are harassing Arab-Americans, equally awful,
but just a small percentage of the population.

Whether the footage was fabricated, manipulated, or real, I hope that people
would not use it as a basis for forming their opinions for how US should
respond.

Shu-Ju
<http://www.fingerstothebone.com>