Re: WOID #VI-33. Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid

I have been a subscriber to the Book Arts List Serve for some time and have
appreciated the opprtunity to learn from other subscribers on a wide variety
of book arts topics.

It has been gratifying to hear from other subscribers from around the United
States and around the world express solidarity in this most horrifying of
times.

What I don't need is more hate being spewed, cynical, ill-informed
disrespectful pontificating and politically charged rhetoric.  I learn
nothing from this and find it to be totally inappropriate.

Perhaps it is time for this list to return to its original purpose.

Lynne Avadenka