Re: Nostradamus predictions are a HOAX

At 12:22 PM 9/14/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>just thought I would clear this up..the above statement in quotes is what
>Nostradamus' quatrain related to wwIII says.

Except that Nostradamus never wrote that.

Or anything like that.

It is a HOAX, a FAKE, a FRAUD, an act of deception, pick your term.

-dh

---
Don Hosek           dhosek@quixote.com    Quixote Digital Typography
312-953-3679        fax: 312-602-1014     orders: 877-634-1811
For information about SERIF: THE MAGAZINE OF TYPE & TYPOGRAPHY,
http://www.quixote.com/serif/ or mail serif-info@quixote.com
   Have you seen Sans Serif? http://www.quixote.com/serif/sans/