Re: WOID #VI-33. Be Afraid. Be Very Afraid

Re the remarks of Lynne Press I applaud the concise, direct and forthright
manner in which they were formulated. I have been trying to think of les mots
juste to say what this member has said so eloquently. Our list is an
inappropriate place for such personal and loaded agenda.
The Vixen Press