Re: Watch that footage

There must NEVER be happiness at the death of anotyher person, or persons. To
express joy at the death of another is for people who don't appreciate life.
Even if the person needs to be killed: in a war to save one's self, in the
case of an excecution, or in the case of a terrorist. We may feel relief, we
may feel that justice has been done, or any number of feelings, but joy or
happiness must never be one of them. For me to feel joy at the death of
another removes some of the sacredness of life, some of the worth of any
life. It makes no differentiation between humans and vermin. ALL human life
is valuable, and to be happy at the death of an evil man removes some of the
value.
    My point is, regarding the pictures of the children celebrating: We
Americans must NEVER be seen celebrating as those children seemed to be.
    OK, I'm done with the soapbox. Someone else want it?

B. Graham