Apologies to Paul and the list

Please accept my apologies for that last post. I guess this is all becoming
quite frustrating to us all. I worry about the mingling of patriotism and acts
of revenge. And fear for the future. And I took these frustrations out in the
wrong manner, in an inappropriate forum, and against folks who deserve higher consideration.

Very sorry

Gerald