Re: Watch that footage

Shu-Ju Wang wrote:

>the celebrants on the streets.  The victory came immediately after
>we dropped 2 nuclear bombs on Japan.

That was the first thing I thought of  as well. I also watched the church
service in DC, and the only words I could relate to were "let's not become the
evil we are responding to."

I also noticed that they had a white woman and black men among the clergy, and
most of the other black faces were military. The faces of the power elite were
mostly white men.

The other thing I've been thinking about is breathing the dead. I suspect that
many bodies will never be found-- they were cremated in jet fuel. That acrid
smoke I was breathing on Bleecker Street, the smoke of the World Trade Center
and the people who were in it.  You are what you eat, and what you breathe.
--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com