Re: Watch that footage

<< >the celebrants on the streets.  The victory came immediately after
>we dropped 2 nuclear bombs on Japan.

I hate this whole line of discussion and it doesn't belong here but I can't
just shut up and let the stupidity of this remark stand unchallenged. I don't
know what and don't care what Palestinians were celebrating but those
Americans were not celebrating the dropping of the atomic bomb; they were
celebrating the end of the killing--and my father was one of those killed in
war so I know the direct result of war and the relief at its end.

Patricia Grass