Re: Current Events

I agree with Peter and wish to express my condolences to those who have
suffered the loss of loved ones as well as those who witnessed the
catastrophe.

After sitting in front of the TV the first several hours a friend called,
told me to take a break (turn off the TV) and do some work.  So I sat at the
table and tried to sort through all that I was feeling, seeing and
remembering.

A few lines of text and a simple accordion later I am finding there are many
layers to what has happened, and the struggle to express them looms...if only
it wasn't so painful.

My best to you all

janet