FW: Did CNN fake video of Arabs celebrating?

----------
From: Steve Doig <steve.doig@ASU.EDU>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 19:15:55 -0700
To: CARR-L@LISTSERV.LOUISVILLE.EDU
Subject: Re: Did CNN fake video of Arabs celebrating?

Yes. This ludicrous claim showed up a couple of days ago. It has been
specifically, and emphatically, denied by CNN. Read Romenesko's
MediaNews (http://www.poynter.org/medianews/index.cfm) for links to the
claim and the denial.

----------
From: Warren Elly <welly@TAMPABAY.RR.COM>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:13:23 -0400
To: CARR-L@LISTSERV.LOUISVILLE.EDU

If CNN faked the Palestinian celebration, and it was really shot in the
early 90ies...how did CNN fake the NEW Pepsi machine in the background?
Those machines have only been on the streets for the last two years
according to folks who work for the company. How do we explain this?

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo 1764 Cancun Q. Roo 77501
http://www.cafecancun.com