Re: FW: Did CNN fake video of Arabs celebrating?

Sigh...I just went over Jules' links. The page in IndyNet claiming the
CNN footage is fake appears to have been lifted without attribution
from the private correspondence coming from my own source. Or (shudder)
the reverse.

As for the story about the Palestinian authorities preventing
journalists from covering further demonstrations of glee: hello? Is it
usual for an article announcing that journalists are being hassled to
be prominently featured, among other places, in the New York Times? Or
isn't the point of that article, rather, to explain why *there is
little or no footage of Palestinians rejoicing over the WoTCH (World
Trade Center Horror)?* Ah, those wily Palestinians: first they stage a
media event and then they bully the press into not covering the media
event.

As for the Pepsi machine. Jules, you live in Mexico. How many ultra-
modern soda machines do you find on the street, outside of Cancun? How
many of those in a depressed economic area? And finally, how many wily
Palestinians are dumb enough to leave their brand-new Pepsi machine in
the middle of a possibly violent demonstration? This reminds me of the
mailbox at the end of "The Big Sleep."

Jules, if there's a retraction coming from me you'll be the first to
know. Not yet.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
techniques of the medieval scribe