Re: Genug

No one is asking you to make a retraction, since you aren't the author of
the accusations. I posted the information that I was able to turn up
refuting the claims that the CNN footage was either old or faked because I
think this is a time for accuracy. In the absence of any hard evidence --
such as frame by frame comparisons -- the original claim is not very
convincing, to say the least. Instead of shutting down your bunker, you
might contact your source and ask for the corroboration. Otherwise, I agree,
no further comment is required.

--

JULES SIEGEL Apdo 1764 Cancun Q. Roo 77501
http://www.cafecancun.com