Book Arts?

    I did not subscribe to this list to be subjected to yet another =
political editorial section.
    I am a bibliophile and binder and am interested in things pertaining =
thereto.=20
    If I wanted editorial comment I would subscribe to the Grunge Report =
or some such.
    I don't care how "esteemed" some of these subscribers are in terms =
of their alleged expertise in our field, but I do wish they would take =
their non-book-related commentaries elsewhere and leave the rest of us =
to our craft and its substance.
    Enough, already!

Charles Schermerhorn