off subject thoughts

I am just thankful that we have a list to post ideas, thoughts and =
feelings about this past week.  And it is especially reassuring that my =
depression, listlessness, and unproductivity regarding my art and craft =
is felt by many others. It provides a bit of normalicy to all the =
craziness going on.

I also am a bit disturbed by a new sentiment that I am catching in the =
media.  That there are those in the religious right, military and =
politics that are using this horrible tragedy as a means to an end.  =
That they are promoting their causes and beliefs as a result of this =
terrible act.  As I watch what is starting to unfold I am certain that =
this will all influence my art/craft , my life for many months to come.  =

Thanks to Richard, Peter, Katie and all others for your posts!

Karen Fuhrman