Re: Watch that footage

Patricia,
    Please feel free to express your views, or to ignore this topic. We are
sorry for any offense you may feel by this diversion of the discussion list,
but it DOES belong here. We have been attacked, threaghtened and murdered.
Reactions to that fact belong wherever free speech is allowed and practiced.
This action was so large that it touched the entire country. I would venture
that almost everyone in the country knows someone who was in some way
involved with the atrocities in NY and Washington DC.

Bruce Graham