Re: Breathing the Dead

Richard,

I  agree that all were not ready and were confused.  Because of people like yourself
who so unwaveringly take on the responsibility -  we all need to give thanks.  Thank
you also for the story about the dance - accept my apologies if I offended your
practice in any way.  And blessings to you on your plan to go to the site to perform
the ceremony.

Kathy