False footage

The original message I sent might not have reached the List. According to
Snopes, the rumor that CNN used a 1991 photo of Palestinians celebrating is
FALSE. The person who reported this false information has since recanted.

I was going to reprint the page and send it to the List, but it is
copyrighted and may not be reprinted without permission.

The URL for this page is http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/cnn.htm

Betty Storz
PO Box 542
Mendocino, CA  95460