Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 15 Sep 2001 to 16 Sep 2001 (#2001-248)

Robbin Ami Silverberg <DobbinMill@AOL.COM> writes:

:: I've been at my desk in the studio - making die & jigsaw puzzles...trying to
make pieces of a series of images that are etched in my brain - somehow fit
together.  I can't help but see all that has happened this week as a crap shoot - who
lived/who died -  I could have been in those buildings just as easily as
where I was instead - in my living room watching it all happen in front of me
as the WTC used to be the view out my windows.  So:  I'm making die (dice) -
& puzzles - with images and words. ::

Robbin, I would love to see your project when it's done, if you could post some images on the
'net.  It sounds brilliant to me.

Robin T