Re: Book Arts and the WTC

Chris McAlfee has said it beautifully. Thanks, Chris....and thanks to others
who have shared here.  I intend to respect and honor all who speak here,
even when I disagree with a view or a tone   ...I can handle that.... I just
bet all of us can....I know honing my ability to accept and value many is a
constant need.
I thank all who participate here....you lift my spirit and give me hope that
my grandchildren will have a better world than the one we are in now.