Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 16 Sep 2001 to 17 Sep 2001 (#2001-249)

In a message dated 9/17/01 11:19:25 PM, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

<< From:    Robin Thurlow <rthurlow@BINGHAMTON.EDU>
Robbin, I would love to see your project when it's done, if you could post
some images on the'net.  >>
If the work falls into place, I'll post something...I'm still at work and
feeling better about it -
So to all the artists  out there: when you are ready to start again - do
so...And, keep at it...Somehow and I'm not sure why - the work helps make
sense of this crazy world!!
- Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Mill/Dobbin Books