Re: Jenson type

John Downer is a modern deisnger who works with Zuzana Licko and Rudy
Vanderlans, and is very interested in Venetian Old style type - the brach of
old style that can be linked directly to Nicolas Jenson. You might want to
look at his type family Vendetta.

He has sold fonts through Emigre in the past. Hope this helps

Paul Platosh