editions & artists book fair 01

I saw an advertisement in Art in America for the book fair on Nov 1, 2001 at
Brooke Alexander and Deitch Projects.  Is this an annual event?  Can anyone
who has attended give me some feed back on this event ? Are there very many
artists books shown? Is it mostly printed limited editions, or do they show
one-of-a-kind?  The list showed a lot of  companies with "editions" in their
name. And the name of the show has Editions in the lead.

Thanks,
Mary Byrom